- The aforementioned Australian stock saddle, which is wider and heavier than I thought it would be. I suspect that it will fit Tonka, which is great because I mostly wanted it for David. I will find out tomorrow if the weather is decent.
- This old-school close-contact Wintec that bought for Raven on eBay. It is even lighter than I thought it would be, and I am thrilled with the purchase.
- Two collapsible saddle holders so that both of these purchases can be stored efficiently in the tack closet, along with my Wintec 2000 AP.
- A bit and bridle for Raven. The bridle is allegedly "horse" sized, but it looks more "warmblood" sized to me, so I will exchange it for a "cob".
- A rain sheet for Raven. I noticed today that Tonka has wrecked one of his shoulder gussets already, so I have some repair work to do.
- Waxed cotton reins for both bridles. I never ride in gloves and I have always preferred the soft grip of these reins. Plus they are much less expensive than rubber.
- A leather halter and lead shank for Raven.
Good thing a cheque I was expecting also arrived, eh? I am horse poor and loving it!