Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Surgical Intervention

This morning a very pregnant doctor froze the ball of my foot and removed the offending splinter. I would not have been able to see it at the end of her digging tool (I'm sure there's a more technical term) without my glasses. Nevertheless she seemed to believe that it was causing me distress, and she claimed it would be her most interesting visit all day. Things must get quite dull at the student medical center during the summer term.


The mosquitoes were insane when I got home this evening. The Deep Woods Off certainly helps, but Raven is a pacing, miserable freak between 7 and 10 each night. Someone on the forums has recently purchased a mosquito magnet machine that it supposed to cover 1 acre -- I am intrigued to find out how it works.

No comments: