Tuesday, June 3, 2008

May Showers Bring June Rain

I invite everyone living in the lower mainland of British Columbia to join me in shouting "ENOUGH ALREADY!!!" at the relentless sky. Today in Deroche we got 25mm of rain and a daytime high of 14 degrees. Here's the forecast for the coming week. Do you see a trend?

The weather on the wet coast doesn't normally affect my spirits, but this is June and I think it's time to start having some summer fun with my horses. Judging by their droopy demeanor today they are feeling much the same (or I am anthropomorphizing).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My advice? Just climb into bed for the next few weeks.

dp said...

Would love to, but the dogs would probably kill and eat me sometime on day 3.

russellp said...

Do you think the Boy from Pasadena will be able to adjust when he returns?

dp said...

Tall and thin and oh so mathy?