Sunday, August 9, 2009

Doggy Farts Gladden My Heart

Well, not really. But I did love that line from the whimsical film A Very Long Engagement. Right now doggy farts are saddening my heart, and I think that Tilley is to blame. Time to get outside and start working on the garage cleanup, which is my project for today. After 3+ weeks away followed by a week of house guests it is time to get back to my regularly scheduled life around Farcical Farm for a few days. Next week I am off to jolly old England/Ireland for an extended working vacation. It’s a rough life.

Who me?

2 comments:

Black Jack's Carol said...

Now I know why I'm slow to start cleaning projects. Black Jack isn't much of a farter:)

Rough life indeed:) Hope you have a great trip.

AareneX said...

Travel well, come home safely. I'm sure that Tilley will save some doggy farts for you!